The Utility Knife is a mixture between the Paring and Chef Knives. The curved blade is slightly longer than the paring knife, making it a very efficient tool for cutting vegetables and fruits.
The Serrated Utility Knife is great for cutting soft as well as hard vegetables without tearing the surface (ie tomatoes and cucumber). The serrated blade provides extra grip on the food, resulting in even more precise cuts.
- Serrated Utility Knife
- German 1.4034 stainless steel blade
- Enhanced hardness and anti-corrosion properties through advanced heat treatment technology
- Symmetrical precision V-shape durable cutting edge through automated German ground machines
- Full edge design providing razor-sharpness across the full cutting edge
- Full-Tang design offering extra strength across the blade
- Classic triple-riveted ergonomically designed handle offering extra grip, durability and comfort
- CATRA testing approved
- 5.0"/ 130mm