The Santoku knife is the Japanese counterpart to the western Chef’s Knife. Santoku translates into “three virtues”, which represents mincing, slicing and dicing.
The shorter and thinner blade of the Santoku Knife allows for greater handling during thin slicing.
- Santoku Knife
- German 1.4034 stainless steel blade
- Enhanced hardness and anti-corrosion properties through advanced heat treatment technology
- Symmetrical precision V-shape durable cutting edge through automated German ground machines
- Full edge design providing razor-sharpness across the full cutting edge
- Full-Tang design offering extra strength across the blade
- Classic triple-riveted ergonomically designed handle offering extra grip, durability and comfort
- CATRA testing approved
- 7.0"/ 180mm