The Santoku knife is the Japanese counterpart to the western Chef’s Knife. Santoku translates into “three virtues”, which represents mincing, slicing and dicing.
The shorter and thinner blade of the Santoku Knife allows for greater handling during thin slicing.
- Santoku Knife
- Japanese AUS10 37-layered DAMASCUS steel (Core layer made from AUS10 at 60+/-1 HRC, achieving unique formation of high Carbon, Chromium, Vanadium, Molybdenum and Cobalt)
- Enhanced hardness and anti-corrosion properties through advanced heat treatment technology
- Symmetrical precision V-shape durable cutting edge through automated German ground machines
- Full edge design providing razor-sharpness across the full cutting edge
- Spanish MICARTA wood with ergonomically designed handle offering maximum comfort, easy handling and perfect balance
- Stainless steel bolster for added weight and balance
- CATRA testing approved
- 7"/ 180mm