The Santoku knife is the Japanese counterpart to the western Chef’s Knife. Santoku translates into “three virtues”, which represents mincing, slicing and dicing.
The shorter and thinner blade of the Santoku Knife allows for greater handling during thin slicing.
- Santoku Knife
- German 1.4116 high carbon MoV stainless steel blade
- Enhanced hardness and anti-corrosion properties through advanced heat treatment technology
- Symmetrical precision V-shape durable cutting edge through computerized German ground machines
- Full edge design providing razor-sharpness across the full cutting edge
- Full-Tang blade extends from the tip of knife to end of handle, achieving perfect weight balance
- Spanish Olive with classic triple-riveted designed handle offering extra grip and durability
- Stainless steel angled bolster design enhances balance and comfort
- CATRA testing approved
- 7.0"/ 180mm