The Utility Knife is a mixture between the Paring and Chef Knives. The curved blade is slightly longer than the paring knife, making it a very efficient tool for cutting vegetables and fruits.
The Serrated Utility Knife is great for cutting soft as well as hard vegetables without tearing the surface (ie tomatoes and cucumber). The serrated blade provides extra grip on the food, resulting in even more precise cuts.
- Serrated Utility Knife
- German 1.4116 high carbon MoV stainless steel blade
- Enhanced hardness and anti-corrosion properties through advanced heat treatment technology
- Symmetrical precision V-shape durable cutting edge through computerized German ground machines
- Full edge design providing razor-sharpness across the full cutting edge
- Full-Tang blade extends from the tip of knife to end of handle, achieving perfect weight balance
- Spanish Olive with classic triple-riveted designed handle offering extra grip and durability
- Stainless steel angled bolster design enhances balance and comfort
- CATRA testing approved
- 5.0"/ 130mm